Zecco is known for being the online stock broker that offers discounted stock trades to its clients. This Zecco review will break down discount broker Zecco and its community of investors and active traders.
PLEASE NOTE: Zecco merged with TradeKing in 2012. Read a full TradeKing review on StockBrokers.com.
Some of the reasons for investors to choose stock broker Zecco over its competitors:
1. All trades are just $4.95 per trade. Options are $4.95 + $.65 per contract.
2. No Account Minimums.
3. No Inactivity Fees.
4. Trade Stocks, Mutual Funds, Options, ETFs, and now Zecco Forex offers forex trading.
5. Zecco trading offers premium investment tools with its web based platform.
6. Open a Traditional, Roth, or Rollover IRA.
7. Gain access to the ZeccoShare community of over 300,000 investors with Forums, Blogs, Groups, and your own site profile.
8. Get free access to investment research from the Standard & Poor's.
9. A variety of free tools are available for options traders such as an options calculator and Options Analytics.
Check out the Zecco trading site for yourself. Does this discount broker live up to the hype?
Online Brokers Comparison Chart
Compare stock brokers with our brokers comparison chart!
Other Stock Brokers Reviews
2014-01-22.and was last updated on