The STTG Facebook Fan Page has broken 200 Likes, onward and upwards!
Despite Apple testing $600 then reversing to close down on the day - yes, I refreshed numerous times, the stock actually finished in the red - the market moved higher today after Goldman came out and said QE3 would arrive as soon as next month. Even a sniff of stimulus and the market goes nuts, its like catnip for investors.
Multiple quality reads today:
- The man who broke Atlantic City for $15 Million playing Blackjack (The Atlantic)
- Renting is About to Become Very Expensive (ZeroHedge)
- Wall Street's Latest Campus Recruiting Crisis (DealBook)
- When a Congressman Becomes a Lobbyist, He Gets a 1,452% Raise (on Average) (Repulbic Report)
- US Emergency Oil Supply Release Doomed for Failure (ZeroHedge)
Perhaps $600 is the magic number, but once Apple finds a top and actually kicks off a legitimate pull back, I theorize that the market will retract with it. After all, Apple is now almost larger than the whole retail sector combined.
As usual there will be no recap tomorrow. Thus, I bid you a profitable Friday and a fantastic weekend. See you back here on Monday!