Looking to add some hot Exchange Traded Funds – ETFs – to your investment portfolio?
If so you need to read the list below which consists of the 10 best ETFs based on overall return from the last month. Note: ETFs must trade atleast 50,000 shares per day to be included.
Top Exchange Traded Funds
(Name; Ticker; Previous Month’s Return)
- Direxion: Gold Bull 2x, Symbol NUGT, up 27.57%
- FactorShares: Gold Bull S&P Bear FSG, up 18.10%
- Direxion: Latin Bull 2x, Symbol LBJ, up 10.68%
- Global X Silver Miners, Symbol SIL, up 10.67%
- PowerShares DB MS Gold, DGL, up 10.22%
- PowerShares, Precious Metals, Symbol DBP, up 9.05%
- IShares: Gold Trust, Symbol IAU, up 8.42%
- Spdr Gold, GLD, up 8.40%
- ETFS Physical Gold Shares, SGOL, up 8.39%
- IShares FTSE Nareit Residential, REZ, up 7.85%
Direxion: Gold Bull 2x (NUGT) stock chart:
Pretty noticeable to see that the majority of ETFs are ultra and triple leveraged. As ETFs expand out with new offerings, a trend of seeing individual countries, more commodities, and a variety of precious metals ETFs on the above list is starting to emerge.
Research these Funds
To research these funds I recommend utilizing Morningstar Premium which provides fund rankings, research, holdings breakdowns, sector analysis, fund fees breakdowns, and more.