Looking to add some hot Exchange Traded Funds – ETFs – to your investment portfolio?
If so you need to read the list below which consists of the 10 best ETFs based on overall return from the last month. Note: ETFs must trade atleast 50,000 shares per day to be included.
Top Exchange Traded Funds
(Name; Ticker; Previous Month’s Return)
- ETFS Physical Silver Shares, Symbol SIVR, up 29.39%
- iShares: Silver Trust SLV, up 29.38%
- PowersShares DB Silver Fund, Symbol DBS, up 28.80%
- ETFS Physical Metals Basket, Symbol GLTR, up 16.65%
- iPath ETN Jan2021 S&P VIX IVO, up 16.19%
- PowerShares DB Precious Metals, Symbol DBP, up 13.87%
- ProShares: UltraPro Dow30, Symbol UDOW, up 10.98%
- iShares: MSCI Switzerland, EWL, up 9.81%
- iShares: MSCI Germany, EWG, up 9.44%
- iShares: MSCI Belgium, EWK, up 9.13%
Pretty noticeable to see that the majority of ETFs are ultra and triple leveraged. As ETFs expand out with new offerings, a trend of seeing individual countries, more commodities, and a variety of precious metals ETFs on the above list is starting to emerge.
Research these Funds
To research these funds I recommend utilizing Morningstar Premium which provides fund rankings, research, holdings breakdowns, sector analysis, fund fees breakdowns, and more.
Other ETF Reports
Further Reading ETFs: