Looking to add some hot Exchange Traded Funds – ETFs – to your investment portfolio?
If so you need to read the list below which consists of the 10 best ETFs based on overall return from the last month. Note: ETFs must trade atleast 50,000 shares per day to be included.
Top Exchange Traded Funds
(Name; Ticker; Previous Month’s Return)
- ProShares: Ultra Short Japan, Symbol EWV, up 14.23%
- ProShares: Ultra Silver, AGQ, up 14.17%
- iShares: Turkey TUR, up 13.84%
- First Trust: Global Wind Energy, Symbol FAN, up 13.75%
- ProShares: UltraPro Russell 2000, Symbol URTY, up 10.71%
- iShares: South Korea EWY, up 10.62%
- iPath ETN Inverse Jan 2021 Vix, Symbol IVO, up 9.59%
- ProShares: Ultra Basic Materials, Symbol UYM, up 8.79%
- EGShares India Infrastructure, Symbol INXX, up 8.64%
- PowerShares Dynamic Small Cap Growth, Symbol PWT, up 8.63%
Pretty noticeable to see that the majority of ETFs are ultra and triple leveraged. As ETFs expand out with new offerings, a trend of seeing individual countries on the above list is starting to emerge. This is mostly due to the uncertainty and political unrest within these governments.
Research these Funds
To research these funds I recommend utilizing Morningstar Premium which provides fund rankings, research, holdings breakdowns, sector analysis, fund fees breakdowns, and more.
Other ETF Reports
Further Reading ETFs: