Looking to add some hot Exchange Traded Funds – ETFs – to your investment portfolio?
If so you need to read the list below which consists of the 10 best ETFs based on overall return from the last month. Note: ETFs must trade atleast 50,000 shares per day to be included.
Top Exchange Traded Funds
(Name; Ticker; Previous Month’s Return)
- ProShares: Ultra Silver, AGQ, up 47.13%
- Direxion: Energy Bull 3X, Symbol ERX, up 29.12%
- Etfs Silver Trust, Symbol SIVR, up 21.94%
- iShares: Silver Trust, Symbol SLV, up 21.91%
- ProShares: Ultra Oil & Gas, Symbol DIG, up 19.54%
- Direxion: Small Cap Bull 3X TNA, up 18.34%
- Powershares DB Silver, Symbol DBS, up 17.80%
- Global X Silver Miners, Symbol SIL, up 17.68%
- Direxion: Gold Bull 2X, Symbol NUGT, up 17.56%
- Direxion: Semiconductors Bull 3x, Symbol SOXL, up 16.80%
Pretty noticeable to see that the majority of ETFs are ultra and triple leveraged. Due to recent regulation the margin required to buy these types of funds has been increased but they still remain extremely popular.
Research these Funds
To research these funds I recommend utilizing Morningstar Premium which provides fund rankings, research, holdings breakdowns, sector analysis, fund fees breakdowns, and more.
Other ETF Reports
Further Reading ETFs: