Looking to add some hot Exchange Traded Funds – ETFs – to your investment portfolio?
If so you need to read the list below which consists of the 10 best ETFs based on overall return from the last month. Note: ETFs must trade atleast 50,000 shares per day to be included.
Top Exchange Traded Funds
(Name; Ticker; Previous Month’s Return)
- Direxion: Semiconductor Bull 3X, Symbol SOXL, up 20.31%
- Direxion: Tech Bull 3X, Symbol TYH, up 19.25%
- ProShares: Ultra Silver, Symbol AGQ, up 16.11%
- Direxion: Energy Bull 3X, Symbol ERX, up 16.02%
- Direxion: Real Estate Bull 3X, Symbol DRN, up 14.17%
- Direxion: 30 Year Treasury Bear 3X, Symbol TMV, up 13.50%
- ProShares: Ultra Semiconductors, Symbol USD, up 13.48%
- ProShares: Ultra Technology, Symbol ROM, up 13.04%
- ProShares: Ultra QQQ, Symbol QLD, up 12.80%
- PowerShares DB Silver, Symbol DBS, up 12.63%
Pretty noticeable to see that the majority of ETFs are ultra and triple leveraged. Due to recent regulation the margin required to buy these types of funds has been increased but they still remain extremely popular.
Research these Funds
To research these funds I recommend utilizing Morningstar Premium which provides fund rankings, research, holdings breakdowns, sector analysis, fund fees breakdowns, and more.
Further Reading ETFs: