Looking to add some hot Exchange Traded Funds - ETFs - to your investment portfolio?
If so you need to read the list below which consists of the 10 best ETFs based on overall return from the last month. Note: ETFs must trade atleast 50,000 shares per day to be included.
(Name; Ticker; Previous Month's Return)
- Direxion: Semiconductor Bear 3X, Symbol SOXS, up 35.97%
- Direxion: 30 Year Treasuries Bull 3X, Symbol TMF, up 27.49%
- Direxion: Financial Bear 3X, Symbol FAZ, up 23.77%
- ProShares: Ultra 2x Short Semiconductors, Symbol SSG, up 23.69%
- Direxion: Tech Bear 3X, Symbol TYP, up 21.73%
- ProShares: Ultra 2x Short Russell 2000, Symbol SRTY, up 20.95%
- Direxion: Small Cap Bear 3X, Symbol TZA, up 20.86%
- Direxion: Ultra 2x Short Financials, Symbol SKF, up 16.70%
- ProShares: Ultra 2x Short Smallcap 600, Symbol SDD, up 14.90%
- Market Vectors: Jr Gold Miners, Symbol GDXJ, up 14.87%
Pretty noticeable to see that the majority of ETFs are ultra and triple leveraged. Due to new regulation the margin required to buy these types of funds has been increased but they still remain extremely popular.
Research with Morningstar
To research these funds we recommend utilizing Morningstar Premium which provides fund rankings, holdings breakdowns, sector analysis, fee information, and more!
Further Reading ETFs: