Looking to add some hot Exchange Traded Funds – ETFs – to your investment portfolio?
If so you need to read the list below which consists of the 10 best ETFs based on overall return from the last month. Note: ETFs must trade atleast 50,000 shares per day to be included.
Top 10 ETFs For February 2009
- ProShares:Ultra Short MSCI Brazil, Symbol BZQ, up 24.06%
- Direxion:Emerging Market Bear 3X, Symbol EDZ, up 19.88%
- Direxion: Tech Bear 3X, Symbol TYP, up 19.77%
- ProShares:Ultra Short FTSE/XC25, Symbol FXP, up 17.04%
- Proshares: Ultra Short Semiconductors, Symbol SSG, up 14.68%
- Direxion:Real Estate Bear 3X, Symbol DRV, up 13.60%
- ProShares:Ultra Short MSCI Emerging Markets, Symbol EEV, up 13.05%
- ProShares:Ultra Short Tech, Symbol REW, up 12.88%
- ProShares:Ultra Short Basic Materials, Symbol SMN, up 10.59%
- SPDR KBW Regional Banking, Symbol KRE, up 10.01%
Pretty noticeable to see that the majority of ETFs are ultra and triple leveraged. Due to new regulation the margin required to buy these types of funds has been increased but they still remain extremely popular.
Research with Morningstar
To research these funds we recommend utilizing Morningstar Premium which provides fund rankings, holdings breakdowns, sector analysis, fee information, and more!
Further Reading ETFs: