Looking to add some hot Exchange Traded Funds - ETFs - to your investment portfolio?
If so you need to read the list below which consists of the 10 best ETFs based on overall return from the last month. Note: ETFs must trade atleast 50,000 shares per day to be included.
Top 10 ETFs From September 2009
- Direxion: Emerging Market Bull 3X, Symbol EDC, up 20.23%
- Barclays iPath Natural Gas ETN, Symbol GAZ, up 17.01%
- Market Vectors: Russia, Symbol RSX, up 16.83%
- ProShares: Ultra Basic Materials, Symbol UYM, up 16.16%
- Direxion: Real Estate Bull 3X, Symbol DRN, up 15.28%
- Direxion: MidCap Bull 3X, Symbol MWJ, up 14.62%
- Direxion: Small Cap Bull 3X, Symbol TNA, up 14.10%
- PowerShares DB Silver, Symbol DBS, up 13.52%
- Claymore ETF: MACG Solar Energy, Symbol TAN, up 13.50%
- ETFS Silver Trust, Symbol SIVR, up 13.13%
Pretty noticeable to see that the majority of ETFs are ultra etfs (2x) or triple leveraged etfs (3x). These ETFs are the most volatile of their kind and are inherently extremely risky. We suggest only trading these types of ETFs if you are an active day trader or a risk taking "son-of-a-gun"!
Research with Morningstar
To research these funds we recommend utilizing Morningstar Premium which provides fund rankings, holdings breakdowns, sector analysis, fee information, and more!
Further Reading ETFs: