Looking to add some hot Exchange Traded Funds - ETFs - to your investment portfolio?
If so you need to read the list below. This list consists of 10 best ETFs that are all high fliers over the past month especially during the most recent rally. Note: ETFs must trade atleast 50,000 shares per day to be included.
Top 10 ETFs For June 2009
- Direxion: Financial Bull 3X, Symbol FAS, up 39.63%
- Direxion: Small Cap Bull 3X, Symbol TNA, up 39.34%
- Direxion: MidCapBull 3X, Symbol MWJ, up 37.47%
- Direxion: Emerging Market Bull 3X, Symbol EDC, up 36.74%
- Direxion: Tech Bull 3X, Symbol TYH, up 35.08%
- ProShares: Ultra Real Estate, Symbol URE, up 32.82%
- Direxion: Large Cap Bull 3X, Symbol BGU, up 32.61%
- iPath ETN S&P GSCI CTR A, Symbol OIL, up 8.86%
- ProShares: Ultra Pro S&P 500, Symbol UPRO, up 32.53%
- ProShares: Ultra Semiconductors, Symbol USD, up 31.66%
Pretty noticeable to see that the majority of ETFs are ultra etfs (2x) or triple leveraged etfs (3x). These ETFs are the most volatile of their kind and are inherently extremely risky. We suggest only trading these types of ETFs if you are an active day trader or a risk taking "son-of-a-gun"!
To research these funds we recommend utilizing Morningstar Premium which provides fund rankings, holdings breakdowns, sector analysis, fee information, and more.
More Great ETF Articles: