Looking to add some Exchange Traded Funds - ETFs - to your investment portfolio?
If so you need to read the list below. This list consists of 10 ETFs that are all high fliers over the past month and have really taken advantage of the rally that continues to fuel more buying. Note: ETFs must trade atleast 10,000 shares per day to be included. Data provided by Morningstar.
Top 10 ETFs For May 2009
- Direxion Daily Emrg Mrkts Bull 3X Shares, Symbol EDC, up 55.16%
- Ultra DJ-AIG Crude Oil ProShares, Symbol UCO, up 48.54%
- PowerShares DB Crude Oil Dble Long ETN, Symbol DXO, up 45.32%
- Market Vectors Coal ETF, Symbol KOL, up 38.58%
- PowerShares Global Wind Energy, Symbol PWND, up 33.42%
- iPath MSCI India Index ETN, Symbol INP, up 32.98%
- United States Gasoline, Symbol UGA, up 32.84%
- WisdomTree India Earnings, Symbol EPI, up 32.41%
- iShares MSCI Singapore Index, Symbol EWS, up 31.65%
- Direxion Daily Devlpd Mrkts Bull 3X Shrs, Symbol DZK, up 31.42%
To research these funds we recommend utilizing Morningstar which provides fund rankings, holdings breakdowns, sector analysis, fee information, and more.
Read more on ETFs: