Our contacts over at Scottrade proudly reported to us that Scottrade was the only discount brokerage firm to make Fortune’s 12th annual "100 Best Companies to Work For" list. The list is put together once a year by Fortune magazine and it was Scottrade's second year making the premier list.
"This recognition signifies what Scottrade has been dedicated to for nearly 30 years—fostering a culture of growth, communication and integrity for associates so they are able to provide Scottrade customers with an exceptional customer service experience." -Scottrade Representative
Highlights From the Press Release:
- Scottrade has the seventh highest rate of job growth among companies on the list that are hiring. The firm currently has 2,500 associates nationwide--a 24 percent increase from a year ago.
- The company is on course to open an additional 40 branch offices across the country in 2009. It also plans to fill more than 150 information technology positions in St. Louis.
- Of the 100 companies on the list, six have never had layoffs, including Scottrade.
- The firm has maintained quarterly bonuses that have been paid for more than 20 years.
- At its headquarters in St. Louis and in 391 branch offices across the country, Scottrade offers associates many unique benefits, including a Wellness Reimbursement Assistance Program and Charitable Giving program.
We send our wishes of congrats to the Scottrade team and bid them a very successful 2009 year. Visit Scottrade.com.
Scottrade Named to FORTUNE's 2009 '100 Best Companies to Work For' List for the Second Consecutive Year
prweb.com, January 23rd, 2009