Interactive Brokers is known for being the online stock broker that offers low trade commissions for investing worldwide.
With Interactive Brokers extensive trade tools, fast trade execution, and superior customer service trading internationally has never been easier.
1. Every aspect of the trade process has been automated in-house, enabling ultra low trade commissions.*
2. Accounts available for not only individual investors but also brokers and institutions.
3. Over 700,000 trades made per day.
4. Direct access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds on over 70 market destinations in 17 countries from a single screen.
5. Convert currencies at market determined rates as low as 1/2 PIP wide, or create a position collateralized by a non-native currency.
6. IB SmartRouting is designed to search for the best price available at the time of your order.
7. Customizable Activity Statements in PDF or HTML format.
8. Trader Workstation incorporates all the tools required to enter, monitor, and analyze any portfolio live throughout the day.
* Trade Commissions - Actual cost per trade depends on a variety of factors including the type of trade, type of order, and size of order.
Alongside a vast array of tools Interactive Brokers also offers free webinars, stock education, and even free reports to help investors stay ahead of the game.
Other Stock Brokers Reviews:
More on Online Stock Brokers:
- Top 5 Online Stock Brokers
- 12 Ways to Compare Your Online Broker
- 10 Great Online Stock Broker Advertisements
- Understanding Flat-Fee Trades
- How to Get Free Real Time Quotes
- View All
**NEW** - Check out the Stock Broker Forum.