How well is your basic understanding of the stock market? Yesterday we posted a simple stock education quiz that was 10 questions focusing on some basic market concepts and people.
If you haven't taken it yet be sure to view the questions without the answers before looking at the answers below. After viewing the answers please share your thoughts as to what you thought of the quiz overall. Would you like to see another in the future?
1. What is the ticker symbol of Apple?
2. What company does Warren Buffett own?
3. True or False, 75% of stocks follow the overall market trend.
4. What is the nickname / proper name used to describe currency trading?
5. Who is the CEO of Microsoft?
6. What is the name of the current Federal Reserve Chairman?
7. If each share is $100, how many shares could I buy with $1,000,000 dollars?
8. True or False, Options Trading is the most volatile form of investing.
False, Forex Trading is the most volatile with an entry leverage being 200:1. Second is Futures trading which is known to have up to 50:1 leverage
9. Name one form of a retirement account.
401(k), 403(b), Roth IRA, Traditional IRA, SEP IRA, Simple IRA, Self-Directed IRA are all retirement accounts
10. Fill in the blanks with either “Down” or “Up”. A bull believes that the market is going to go _____ while a bear believes the market is going to go _____.
If you didn't get 100% there is no need to worry, that is completely expected unless you have been investing for a while. From the feedback that has already been received the average results are about 5/10 correct. The best way to expand your stock education is to subscribe to the feed, simple as that.