10 Great Online Stock Broker Advertisements

With so many online stock brokers to choose from it can be tough to sort through all the advertisements you see throughout the web. It seems that the bigger the stock broker the more money they have to spend on a variety of different advertisements targeted at investors.

I went searching for online broker ads as a result and found 10 that I thought were pretty good. For the sake of fitting them all I only focused on smaller button ads.

Which one do you think best grabs your attention?

TD Ameritrade Advertisement, "No maintenance fees."

TD Ameritrade Advertisement, "$9.99 trades. No surprises."

Charles Schwab Advertisement, "Back test your trading strategies."

Charles Schwab Advertisement, "Learn how to keep more of what you make."

Scottrade Advertisement, "Up to $100 back when you switch."

Scottrade Advertisement, "No-Fee IRA."

Zecco.com Advertisement, "$0 Stock Trades."

TradeKing Advertisement, "$4.95 A Trade, Join Today."

TradeKing Advertisement, "Get $50. Switch now."

Etrade Advertisement, "100 Free Trades."

More on Stock Brokers:

Comments

1. Posted by Brandon on July 10, 2008 at 9:06 am

Etrade or Zecco gets my vote as the most "instant interest" response ad

2. Posted by kanerd on July 10, 2008 at 9:37 am

For active trades I would say the 100 free trades is pretty attractive

3. Posted by Matt on July 10, 2008 at 1:40 pm

The $100 cash back when you switch sounds nice, sounds like a good deal to me.

4. Posted by Matt on July 10, 2008 at 1:41 pm

...beats Tradeking's $50 too...

5. Posted by Options Trading Beginner on July 19, 2008 at 6:29 am

I think I'll vote for Zecco.
    With that color & "$0", it should catch visitors' attention & curiosity instantly.

6. Posted by VivaTrader.com on August 12, 2010 at 12:23 am

Zero ("$0") mean FREE, Is there anythink really free in this world. Today I saw the ad of e-trade: trade free for 60 days. Plus get up to $500. Is it for real?

7. Posted by Blain Reinkensmeyer on August 12, 2010 at 6:47 pm

Yes it is real :) Please view the comparison chart for further details of all current broker offers, http://www.stocktradingtogo.com/compareonlinebrokers.html

8. Posted by VivaTrader.com on August 13, 2010 at 12:45 pm

Thanks Blain. This is a good chart, I will share this info with others.

9. Posted by Blain Reinkensmeyer on August 13, 2010 at 12:48 pm

If you think that is nice then please check out our sister site http://www.tradewiser.com. It is currently the #1 site for comparing online stock brokers (based on traffic).

10. Posted by Marvella Henrikson on March 2, 2011 at 7:47 pm

Both Zecco and Optionshouse have great advertisement, and I'm personally using Optionshouse because they offer the cheapest commission and is great.

Trackbacks