Intraday low for the NASDAQ Composite thus far is 2,523.08 which is well below any support levels. Free falling is the best way to describe what I am seeing on my screens right now.
There should be a rally in place since it is just after 11 AM but we will see. Some stocks just taking a beating thus far today:
- Google, GOOG down 2.56% to $667.64
- Apple, AAPL down 3.24% to $188.87
- Potash, POT down 4% to $141.00
- Baidu.com, BIDU down 3.62% to $362.03
- First Solar, FSLR down 3.7% to $256.16
- Research in Motion, RIMM down 5.74% to $106.24
And really the list goes on, the financials are getting hit pretty hard right now as well.