A Timeout to Say Thanks to Our Sponsors, October 2007

With another blowout month now behind us (full traffic + earnings stats will be posted tomorrow), I want to take a minute and say thanks to the several advertisers who sponsored the site someway this month.

There is a lot to look forward to in November and I am excited to see what the future holds.

Sponsors of Stock Trading To Go, October 2007:

• Covestor.com - If you want to prove your success as an active trader, then this is place for you. Import your live portfolio and see how you stack up not only to the major indices but also the rest of the Covestor community. (Read my full Covestor.com review).

covestor-468×60.jpg

• SteamStreet.com - Steam Street is a great resource for new investors just getting started and wanting to practice trading in a simulated environment. Track multiple simulated portfolios while making trades and see how you perform against the major indices. (Read my full SteamStreet review).
  • The Thrifty Scot - If you are looking for credit cards, loans, mortgages, etc. than this is the site for you.
  • Coolinvesting.com - A site designed for those with little experience in investing, Cool Investing gives you the edge you need to succeed. Compare online stock brokers, read through a list of dictionary terms related to investing, and get updates on market news.

Comments

1. Posted by MillionDollarJourney on November 1, 2007 at 8:47 am

I really enjoy your earnings posts, until tomorrow!

2. Posted by MillionDollarJourney on November 1, 2007 at 8:48 am

BTW, did you stop using Konterra?

3. Posted by Jorge on November 1, 2007 at 10:05 am

Kontera's not the greatest unless you're bringing in traffic like Chow and Shoemoney. The click rate is low and payout's at the $100 level. I'm thinking of getting rid of it myself but don't really have anything to replace it with.

4. Posted by Blain on November 1, 2007 at 11:52 am

Ya they emailed me recently want me to put it up on this site but I doubt I will. I removed it over a month ago now and have already made up the income elsewhere. It brought it maybe $3 eCPM which isn't anything impressive so I am in no rush to step back in.

5. Posted by Aleks on November 1, 2007 at 12:19 pm

I am looking forward to your earnings post as well.
    BTW I am one of those sponsors :razz:

6. Posted by Blain on November 1, 2007 at 12:25 pm

Hey Aleks hope you got my email last night, it'd be great to have you on board again next month as a sponsor man :cool:

7. Posted by thewild1 on November 1, 2007 at 1:15 pm

can't wait to see what the numbers are for the month