Looking to add some Exchange Traded Funds, ETFs to your portfolio?
If so you need to read the list below. This list of 25 ETFs that are all high fliers over the past month, with some returning nearly 20% over the last 30 days.
You may or may not be surprised to know that the majority of them have a focus outside of the United States, with China leading the way. (Note: excluded were any ETFs with a market cap under $100 Million)
Top 25 ETFs Over the Last 30 Days
- iShares FTSE/Cinhua China 25 Index, Symbol FXI, up 19.39%
- PowerShares Gldn Dragon Halter USX China, Symbol PGJ, up 19.34%
- iPath MSCI India Index, Symbol INP, up 19.24%
- iShares MSCI Brazil Index, Symbol EWZ, up 19.19%
- Market Vectors Steel ETF, Symbol SLX, up 18.78%
- United States Natural Gas, Symbol UNG, up 18.44%
- Claymore/BNY BRIC, Symbol EEB, up 17.94&
- Market VectorsGold Miners, Symbol GDX, up 15.75%
- SPDR S&P Bric 40, Symbol BIK, up 15.72%
- iShares MSCI Australia Index, Symbol EWA, up 15%
- BLDRS Emerging Markets 50, Symbol ADRE, up 14.74%
- iShares MSCI Pacific ex-Japan, Symbol EPP, up 13.96%
- iShares S&P Latin America 40 Index, Symbol ILF, up 13.00%
- iShares MSCI Singapore, Symbol EWS, up 12.48%
- iShares MSCI Hong Kong Index, Symbol EWH, up 12.42%
- iShares MCSI Emerging Markets Index, Symbol EEM, up 12.36%
- Internet Holders, Symbol HHH, up 12.02%
- Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock, Symbol VWO, up 11.93%
- iShares S&P Global Materials, Symbol MXI, up 11.83%
- Ultra QQQ ProShares, Symbol QLD, up 10.79%
- PowerShares WilderHill Clean Energy, Symbol PBW, up 10.68%
- iShares MSCI South Korea, Symbol EWY, up 10.06%
- iShares Silver Trust, Symbol SLV, up 10.04%
- United States Oil, Symbol USO, up 9.90%
- KBW Capital Markets, Symbol KCE, up 9.85%
My favorite from this list is the iShares South Korea, Symbol EWY. The ETF was featured in the IBD today as the South Korea stock market hit new record highs. Beautiful looking chart definitely worth checking out.
Also another note is when I did my scan the Streettracks Gold Trust didn't pop up, Symbol GLD which has been red hot tracking the price of Gold. GLD is up almost 15% over the last 30 days.