Another week has come and gone for Stock Trading To Go (STTG), and this is the first full week with the new blog design up and running. I hosted the 54th Festival of Stocks this past Monday, and I have a few posts planned this week which I am excited about.
STTG (Subscribe To Our Feed) Top Posts This Past Week
- Should Market Research Begin with Technical of Fundamental Analysis?
- Warning: A Fed Rate Cut May Not Save The Market - The Fed ended up cutting rates a half a point as most everyone knows and rallied heavily. Though Wall Street is excited, I still remain unsure about the future of our economy heading into 2008.
- The Easy Way To Invest in Gold, Buy The ETF
- Should New Investors Trade Initial Public Offerings?
- Baidu.com Breaks to New All Time Highs. Yea, we called that
- Shanda Interactive Moves to new 52 Week Highs
Hope everyone had a great weekend, see you back here tomorrow morning.