My buddy GolbGuru over at TheTaoOfMakingMoney.com hosted the #118 edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance this week and it was a big one. Over 100 entries came in, with Golb posting up 88 of them. As you readers know this week I hosted the 54th Festival of Stocks, and actually confirmed today that I will be hosting the Carnival of Personal Finance in late November which I am excited about.
My entry this week into the #118th edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance was 60 Stock Tips For Investment Success which was a post that took a while but has a lot of great tips for investors new and seasoned. The following are links to the articles related to investing and the stock market:
- Balancing Act @ 1 Mans Money.
- Preserve or Create Wealth - A Balancing Act by Super Saver @ My Wealth Builder.
- Fire Your Broker: 10 Keys to Investing Successfully On Your Own @ Millionaire Mommy Next Door.
- New Coin Purchase @ Adventures in Money Making.
- Cash Is King by Smarty @ Growing Money.
- When Volatility Hurts by Brian @ Financial Reference.
- Investing in Volatile Markets by Randy @ Boulevard to Retirement.
- The Best Money Advice of All Time @ ChristianPF.
- Analyze Mutual Fund Costs with FINRAâ€™s Mutual Fund Expense Analyzer by Sun @ The Sunâ€™s Financial Diary.
- How Bond/GIC Ladders Work by Frugal Trader @ Million Dollar Journey.
- Free Stock Trades: Zecco Review @ The Div Guy.
- Gold Sentiment Too Bullish by Babak @ Traderâ€™s Narrative.
- High Dividend Stocks in Recession Markets @ The Dividend Guy Blog.
- Investment Risks at a Glance @ FIRE Finance.
- Are Vacation Rentals A Good Investment? by Wealth Builder @ Wealth Building Lessons.
- What Does it Mean When the Producer Price Index Decreases? by Tom @ Financial Options.
Most of these are actually pretty good reads, so check them out and see what you think.