Warren Buffet’s company, Berkshire Hathaway, trades its class A shares under stock symbol BRKA. The stock is the most expensive costing as of the market close yesterday a staggering $120,700. And yes, that is per share.
The stock just yesterday hit a new all time high with the company now boasting a market capitilization of some $185 Billion. Some ways to afford a share or two of this prized company run by the greatest investor of all time:
- Sell your vacation home.
- Sell your real home, buy a trailer.
- Remortgage your house, sell all your vehicles, and pool the money.
- Cash out of your 401k early.
- Go out on some crazy margin.
- Become Warren Buffet’s best friend.
- Become Bill Gates best friend.
- Become a drug dealer.
- Take up prostitution, start saving now.