The iPhone release has helped Apple (AAPL) stock surge to new all time price highs with the stock today trading just over $133 a share. Was there a bull flag that predicted this most recent price movement though? Yes, and you can see the original post pointing it out from last week.
This chart analysis will use the following concepts:
- What is Technical Analysis
- Stock Charts, Understanding the Basics
- Volume Interpretation with Stock Charts
- Resistance and Support Example
- Understanding MACD
- Understanding RSI
- Stock Chart Quiz 1, volume
- Stock Chart Quiz 2, general knowledge
Apple Stock Chart
Apple broke through our latest buy point of $125 on great accumulation type volume. The next day when $130 was breached affirmation volume was seen which proves the breakout legit. We can also now see how the RSI and MACD have started trending upwards after settling nicely in neutral ranges. Go Apple.