After going through the basics of interpreting and understanding stock charts earlier new investors can now take a stab at completing a quiz covering the material. These 10 questions will test the basics of technical analysis.
Friday we will post up the answers for you to utilize at your convenience! (UPDATE: View Quiz Answers)
So Stock Trading To Go Readers, below are the chart and questions to answer:
- What is Google’s “ticker”?
- What price did Google close at today?
- Is this a weekly, monthly, or daily chart of Google?
- Was today an up or down day overall for Google?
- What was the intraday high today?
- Is Google trading above or below its 200 day moving average?
- The average daily volume line is based off of the last ___ days of trading.
- Today’s volume was ______ (below or above) the average?
- March 1st was an ____ day (up or down) overall?
- (Tough One!) The last “heavy” volume day was an accumulation or a distribution day?