After a wild and exciting week, I bid all readers a great weekend. Look for some posts on Sunday! Also special thanks again to Andy Fernandez for letting us take the time to interview him and his work. Remember, email or private message me with your latest market successes, and you may just be the next interview for the blog!
Some highlight posts from this week that made readers RICH:
- Early Movers. LVS Up More than 3% - This was posted on Wednesday telling readers real time that LVS was up to $76.60 and climbing fast. Today LVS closed at $87.24, up almost 15% from the time of this alert!! Some readers made some serious money!
- AAPL Breaks $80 Discussion - This post from Tuesday spoke on Apple's bullish break of $80 resistance and how it was a technical buypoint on the stock. Since then Apple (AAPL) has run as high as $84.69!
- A Little Fun Stock Education on Big Players - A interesting post from Monday that discusses how the big players control the market, and takes a closer look at intra-day highs that are odd numbers for a reason.
- Leisure Gaming/Equipment Group Breakout Coming - This post spoke on the powerhouse Industry group and highlighted both LVS and IGT as leaders in the pack. The group has since broken out and both of these stocks have had significant runs this week!
- Interview with Andy Fernandez - The first of many interviews to come! Andy is a young trader with alot of passion for the market. Discussed are some of his lessons learned and his latest big runner with CTRN!
Have a fantastic weekend,