This is interesting and figured I’d post it up for those who can perhaps utilize these picks to make some easy tomorrow. It comes from Brice Wightman over at tradingmarkets.com and makes a nice addition to ST101’s stock watchers:
- Oracle (ORCL) reported $.29 beating expected by a penny. The stock closed today at $14.33.
- OSI Pharmaceuticals (OSIP) had a 4.9% stake announced in it today by Tudor Investment Corp. The stock has pulled up nicely since its low of $25.02 in early May, the stock closed today at $31.60.
- Smart Modular (SMOD) beat expected by a penny and had guidance looking higher.
- Solectron (SLR) made earnings at $.04. The stock closed today at $3.30 and has been pretty volatile lately by the looks of its chart. It had a great day on June 15th.
- Synnex (SNX) boasted a $.02 over expected and beat earnings as well today.
- Blackboard (BBBB) raised guidance for Q2 and for the full year 2006. The stock has been in a horrible slump over the last two months though and finished today at $24.32. The Computer Sftwr-educ/entr industry group has an E rating by IBD (investors.com).
- Last but not least is Tektronix (TEK) who beat earnings by a penny. I remember watching this stock surge to almost $37 in March. The stock currently is trading right around its 200 day moving average.
I added alot of side commentary in here, but you can check out the actual article through yahoo finance if you’d like. I will write a summary of what these stocks do tomorrow to see how well this guy makes his picks.